How to apply:
- Complete the accreditation form in full
- Attach an engagement letter : You must have an assignment letter from the editorial office or agency for each person, with a description of the activity, the identity of the journalist covering the 24 Hours of Le Mans as well as information on the media's circulation and impact. Freelance journalist/photographer: you must be commissioned by an official media
- Attach a copy of your valid press card (unless it does not exist in your country)
- For photographers, provide professional liability insurance to cover mass events in addition to the assignment letter
Steps in the accreditation process :
- Application complete, finished and registered. Online registration is not a confirmation of accreditation
- Processing of applications
- Sending of a confirmation or non-validation email concerning the accreditation request. No accreditation will be validated and confirmed before Wednesday 17 May 2023.
Media reception conditions :
- Helmets and overalls will be mandatory to access the pitlane.
- Accreditations are available in limited numbers.
- Photographers teams: you must apply for accreditation via this platform.
FIA/WEC permanent pass holders: please make your accreditation request on the 24 Hours of Le Mans form.
For all video shooting requests, you must contact the FIA WEC TV Rights Department with Nathalie Fargier (email@example.com)
To attend the pesage and scrutineering in the centre of Le Mans on Friday 2 and Saturday 3 June as well as the test day on Sunday 4 June 2023, please apply for accreditation directly on the form.
If you apply for an accreditation for the 24 Hours of Le Mans, your accreditation will allow you to access directly to the Test Day, you will not need to recreate an application.
The 24 Hours of Le Mans is the fourth round of the FIA World Endurance Championship (WEC).
A "Test Day" ticket is now on sale for €26. ACO Members have a preferential rate of €20 (max 2 ticket per membership). All information is available on https://ticket.24h-lemans.com/.
This ticket is only valid on Sunday 4 June.
Discover seven good reasons to attend the Test Day