How to apply:
- Complete the accreditation form in full.
- Upload your assignment letter.
- Attach a copy of a currently valid press card (if provided in your country).
- Photographers must also provide proof of professional indemnity insurance cover for mass events with the assignment letter.
Steps in the accreditation procedure:
- Fill in the form, add the attachments and save your application. Online registration is an application, not a confirmation of accreditation.
- Your application will be processed.
- You will receive an email notifying whether your application has been accepted or rejected. No confirmations will be notified before Friday 16 July.
- All persons attending the event must comply with the health pass system in place.
- Pit lane & paddock access: At the time of writing, we cannot confirm that accredited journalists and photographers will have access to the paddock. A limited number of photographers will be allocated pit lane access.
- All press conferences will be held via an online platform. Press conferences will be broadcast in the Media Centre.
- A room will be allocated for in-person interviews. After a team or driver has agreed to the interview, it will be possible to book the room via Google Drive and conduct a one-to-one interview.
- Only a limited number of accreditations will be available.
- Team press officers and photographers: unlike last year, you must apply for accreditation via the platform. You will be able to access the paddock, but not the Media Centre. A maximum of two accreditations per team will be accepted.
- Please request a scooter pass with your accreditation request. There will be a limited number available, and we will not be able to accept all requests.
- Campsite pitches: please book via the online ticket office. No camping will be allowed before 18 August. If you are planning to cover the event before then, please make other accommodation arrangements.
- TV accreditation: please contact: email@example.com. Applications for TV accreditation via this platform will not be processed.
This year’s edition of 24 Hours of Le Mans is the fourth round of the 2021 FIA World Endurance Championship season and an one of the highlights on the calendar of FIA-sanctioned motor sport competitions.