Apply for your media accreditation for the 2020 24 Hours Motos today!
Applications for media accreditation for the upcoming Le Mans 24 Hours Motos (18-19 April 2020) are now being accepted. Please use the online form via the link below. Closing date for applications will be 29 March.
How to apply
- Complete the accreditation form in full
- Attach an engagement letter
Each person must have an engagement letter from the editorial office or agency with a description of the activity, the identity of the journalist covering the 24H Motos and media output metrics.
- Independent journalists and photographers must be commissioned by an official media outlet.
- Attach a copy of a currently valid press card (if provided in your country).
- Provide proof of previous 24H Motos and/or FIM Endurance World Championship (FIM EWC) assignments.
- Photographers shall also provide proof of professional indemnity insurance cover for mass events with the engagement letter.
- In addition to the aforementioned documents, website representatives shall provide their Google Analytics statistics for 2019.
- Fill in the form, add the attachments and save your application. Online registration is not a confirmation of accreditation.
- Your application is processed.
- You will receive an email notifying whether your application has been accepted or rejected.
To attend the pre-tests on 31 March and 1 April 2020, please apply for accreditation using the form below.